1. All children must be between the ages of 5 & 7 and weigh under 55 pounds.
2. A parental consent form must be signed at time of competition.
3. Eight contestants will be drawn to compete on Friday night.
4. Eight contestants will be drawn to compete on Saturday night.
5. Two alternates will be chosen for each night.
6. The drawing will take place on April 17th
7. Contestants will be called no later than April 19th to verify participation and
nights scheduled to ride.
8. Justin Boots will provide protective vests and helmets.
9. Prizes will be awarded each night including a Justin Belt Buckle.
10. Each contestant and one parent will be given a ticket to the rodeo on the night
they are drawn.
11. For more information contact Ray Wright at 903-235-6558.
12. Contestants must be checked in no later than 6:45pm at the rodeo arena on
their night to compete.